Sunday, April 24

Happy Easter

I love all holidays... Easter especially cause its a free pass to have an "All you can eat Chocolate fest" and its acceptable to be chowing a chocolate for breakfast (and this is exactly what I'm doing now!).

I haven't done my usual "buy as much chocolate as I can fit into my basket" this year, but I'm still going to indulge but more responsibly.

I would really love to have done an Easter egg hunt now, it would be so much fun plus all the easter eggs to eat, num num. Note to oneself: I need to organize a EASTER EGG HUNT for Connor next year!

Also got me thinking, how do you say "Happy Easter" in all the South African Languages? So far I only have these 2:
Afrikaans: Geseënde Paasfees
Zulu: IPhasika elijabulayo or IPhasika elithokozayo
Need to find the rest!

Got to go indulge further!

No comments:

Post a Comment